The Ten Step Program
Our 10 step free, confidential program is an individual post-abortion healing ministry offered in a safe and comfortable setting with an experienced facilitator.
The majority of women who have been hurt by abortion do not need professional counseling for recovery. They need to share their story, take responsibility for their participation and accept God’s forgiveness.
Debbie offers unconditional love and listens with empathy as the woman shares her traumatic experience, often for the first time.
With guidance, you’ll progress through a process of recovery and spiritual healing. With God’s grace, the post-abortion symptoms fade away and peace is obtained. It is not a quick fix, but within a few months you will feel MUCH better.
What can you expect from the Ten-Step program?
Women who have completed the program have been able to find relief from post-abortion symptoms when they forgave themselves and accepted God’s forgiveness. You will learn how to:
- Mend broken relationships
- Restore your self-esteem and dignity
- Transform your suffering into love for your child who is with God
- Renew your faith and trust in God or accept Him for the first time
- Move away from a painful past into the future filled with hope
You are not alone
Women often experience GREAT emotional and relational pains in the years following abortion. Many women suffer from Post-Abortion Syndrome no matter how far in the past they had an abortion. Some symptoms include:
- Deep sadness, inappropriate anger, crying for no reason
- Nightmares, baby dreams
- Panic attacks
- Feel your life is spinning out of control because you have lost your job, your spouse, your home, custody of your children and find it hard even to function
Please know that you are not alone and God loves you and desires that you receive the love and forgiveness that will enable you to let go of the past and move into a future filled with hope in God’s love.
Making the call:
We know how difficult it is to make the first step. Be assured your call is confidential. If you would like to know more about the program or schedule a time to meet, please call me at 317.490.1267. We will set up a ‘get acquainted’ session first, so you may know about the process and share any questions or concerns you have.
If you are not quite ready, we will pray for you